Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tiring day

These two days
come back home very late
around 10++pm or 11++pm only reach home......

Thought of getting a better job
because is introduced by a friend
but when I went to that place
it just multi-level marketing (传销)
something that I'm not interested at all
although they tell me something very attractive
(of course is the pay)
But we need to find people
introduce people about the products
all these are not my cup of tea

Yesterday went that place once
today went for the second time

Yesterday I went alone
sit there
listen to the person-in-charge
he talks a lot
I even being pulled to listen their "lesson"
feel like wasting my time
but I din say anything la
hahaha

Today I accompany my friend to go there again
listen back to the same thing
but luckily my friend need to go back home early
so we no need go to any lesson
(actually I need to go that lesson but I just say i have to go home early also XD)
I should reject this job that introduced by my friend early
so I no need to go again~~
but.. .. ..

I feel that I seldom reject people
even though I not really like it
Is it a good thing??

I don't know
But I don't like to reject people
Because I know this will hurt another people.. ..

Anyway
I shall continue to face this world with my smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment