Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Second Working Day=Last Working Day

Today is the second day of my work
and also is the last day of my work
I have quit my job as an admin assistant
Because of the terrible low pay

This is the SHORTEST job I have ever do!!!

Going to find another job
most probably waitress or cashier

In the afternoon
i received a call from my mom
The news makes me very worried
My grandmother fall down beside the road!!!
and the pelvis(骨盆)has cracked
now she admitted in hospital =(

Will going back to jb tomorrow
To visit my grandma and see what really happen
Hope she is fine =(

Just now went to interview for service crew
Before I go, I called the restaurant about vacation job for one month
the person said okay and asked me to interview
how I know
when I went there another guy said they don't want to employ student on vacation
they want long term part timer ==
lucky the place not really really far from my house
if not I'm sure call back and scold the person!!!
hahahahaha

Hope I can get another job in this week~~

No comments:

Post a Comment