Monday, March 7, 2011

Interview ^^

Woo hooo~~~
Today go for my job interview
This is the first time i went for job interview
Not really nervous
But quite excited
hahaha XD

I wake up at  8.25am
Because my interview time is at 10.30am
After i prepared myself and almost time to go out
I received message from the person-in-charge (i called him Mr Phoon)
He told me that he suddenly have meeting
the time change to 11.45am
so i just continue watch TVB drama-公主嫁到
(a very funny drama.hahaha)

I left house around 10.30am
took MRT to Lavendar (where the office is) for 25mins
reached there about 11.10am
The office is really out of my expectation
because i image that the office is quite big
have a few office tables and something different
but the office is really really small
it just a shop with two room
one is for boss
one is for employees
and the stocks just place anywhere
hahaha XD

When i reach the office
there is no one inside there
so i just walk around  until 11.30am
when i walk back to the office
there is a lady inside
when she saw me, she faster open door for me

While waiting for the Mr Phoon
the lady talk a lot with me
and the thing that let me very happy is
when i said i'm from Malaysia, is a Malaysian
the lady said that my english very good =D
like a singaporean
HAHAHAHA
(actually still have big room for improvement ><)

I wait for Mr Phoon around one hour ==
around 12.35pm only he come back
He keep apologized to me
hahaha

We talk for 20 mins
he tell me what actually the company do
what i can learn in this one month
this and that
he quite happy with me
and keep asking the lady whether she comfortable to work with me
happy or not
hahahaha
and the lady say i'm a outgoing person,quite nice
she like it XD
then Mr Phoon ask me whether i'm willing to work or not
sure i'm happy to agree
So at the end I SUCCESS and get the job for my one month vacation!!!

oh,forgot to tell: i work as Admin Assistant~~=)
i wish to work as admin for a long time
because this field can gain many experience which important to me
but a lot of companies do not want part time especially student like me
so happy that Mr Phoon agreed to let me work =)
Will start to work next monday
look forward for this day

Continue to watch my drama now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment