Thursday, March 17, 2011

Second Round Interview

Today actually have two interviews
One at Bukit Timah
One at Bishan
but at the end
I only went for the interview at Bishan

I went to Bukit Timah first
But because I can't find the place
and I have walk quite a distance
so I just give up the interview at Bukit Timah

Next stop was Bishan
I never go there before
and I never see the map carefully
so I just based on instincts
At the end
I still drop at the wrong bus stop
Luckily there are many other buses going to Bishan Interchange

The interview was made by the recruit agency
I went there and they gave me a form to fill
Then they ask me the requirement for the job
They say will inform me when they found suitable job for me
And I need to come down again to sign contract
The process only need about 10 minutes
But I spent almost one hour to reach there ><

After that I went to find Kwang Yek
Because she told me before
that she working at the place that near MRT
When she saw me
She like quite surprise =D
hahahaha

We then chat for half and hour
while she keep wrapping the books
hahaha
Around 4.30pm I going home~~

At night
I received a call from my classmate
her name is called Jie Ying
She said she can help me to look out some jobs from her friend
Is about management one
maybe will go for interview again on Monday or Tuesday

Actually quite surprising me that Jie Ying called me
because in class we seldom talk to each other or chatting
most of the time we just say hi and bye to each other
hahaha XD

I'm so happy that I know so many good friends in Singapore
they all very friendly and caring =D

Anyway hope to hear good new as soon as possible
so I can work faster and earn more money =P

No comments:

Post a Comment