Friday, March 4, 2011

Freedom ♥♥♥

With the end of the last final exam paper
Today is the end of my second semester
the time pass really fast
My Year 1 just ended like this
Wow~~~~
I'm going to Year 2 soon
feel so excited
hahaha =D

This semester's final exam was really really tough
although i spent a lot of time to study (and also playing ><)
and I had tried my best
but I'm didn't do well in this exam (no eye to see the results already.....)
was really really depressed during the exam period =(
feel so sad although the exam finish already ='(

Recall back to my second semester
I really spent lots of time in school rather than in home
2 weeks before my final exam
I stayed at school from 9am-9pm
for ONE WHOLE WEEK... = =
to complete all the projects and assignments...
That week was super tired and stress...zzZ

Luckily i have a gang of good friends
do projects together
have fun with them
help me to pass the time more lively
hahaha =D

And now my one and half month holiday started
is time for me to play and work
hahahaha XD
but this holiday cannot play too much
must work harder to earn more money to cover my fees in spore

I have found a job
but still need to interview before can confirm
This Monday will go for interview
The job is admin assistant
(most of the company don't want part-time like me ><
so happy this company give me a chance to interview)
when i call that person
the person talk a lot to me
the most excited things is that person ask me
whether i can continue work as part time after the one month job
this really surprise me
and this is really a rare opportunity
hahahaha

But but but
my uncle not agree to let me work as part time during my study
he afraid i can't cope with my study when working part time
i'm feel so down when i heard that
But I feel like going to try first
If i really can't cope with my study i will just give up the part time job

Anyway, i will go interview first
other things decide later =)
Hope that person will employ me even I'm not going to work part-time with him
GOOD LUCK to me!!

Don't really have activities in this holidays
Are u guys free for badminton on saturday??
hahaha
hope to see u guys soon in jb =D
(Maybe i will back to Dato and look for u guys)

Happy Holidays to me and all my Poly friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment