Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy week

Went back to JB on tuesday after Monday's job interview
thought of resting for whole week in jb
before start working
how i know
it was a busy week
><

WEDNESDAY
Went back to Dato to collect my certificates
and meet with my dear friends
talk a lot although meet with them for about one hour only
Then rush to town to meet with my brother
to accompany him to meet "our brother" --> the Doctor
(although i see Doctor every week ><)
they chat a lot regarding to my brother's study and future perspective
chat from 3pm to 5pm
then took bus going back home

THURSDAY
Wanted to renew my IC
waiting for the FIFFY company to collect the stocks
(my mother's job: do baby's pillow for this company )
usually the driver will come to collect around 9-10am
but that day we wait until 1pm only they come ><
(my mother said every time need to do something important
sure will happen something that block the way.hahaha)
although i'm not really believe
(believe half la XD)
but this is really unusual that the driver come so late

After the driver have collect the stock
my mom and me faster go Pasir Gudang by bus
when we reach Pasir Gudang Complex
we walk around and ask a girl
about the location of the Pusat Pendaftaran
(i forgot the exact name,but is the place we do IC)
the Malay girl told us
the pusat shift to another place already
both of me and my mom are like:
harrrrrrrr,how come the pusat move away
after we get the detail, we went to Taman Bukit Dahlia by taxi
where the Pusat Pendaftaran is located
When I think there is still a hope I can do my IC
The unfortunate thing happened
when we went inside the pusat
there is a note written something like that:
Nombor untuk pendaftaran Mykad sudah habis
I was like going to crazy
We wasted money and time to do IC
But at the end we went back home without done anything

(However, I become more familiar with Masai areas after this incident.hahaha)

FRIDAY
Wake up early in the morning
Went to Taman Bukit Dahlia again to do my IC
This time I able to get a number-3052
This mean that infront me still have 52 persons before my turn
No choice but still have to wait
My mom and I walk around there
as there is no sit for us
the space is too small
still wondering why the government will shift the pusat to there
(should take photo and let u all see)
After that we decided to eat breakfast at a malay shop

Then we went to a 五金店(wu jin dian)
(i don't know what it call in english ><)
We walk inside the shop quite long
to kill the time
the interesting is
the Boss there treat us with a pot of tea
He start chatting with my mom
hahahaha
and got a malay girl work there said that she know me
but the thing is i dunno her~~~hahahaha
(so sorry that i cant remember u although we both study at Dato)

From 8am wait until 12.30pm
finally is my turn
the process very fast
i think 10 mins everything done
but my IC picture very ugly =(
sad...

After that I rush to JB town to renew my passport
because my mom said the immigration department is going to shift also
so i forced to renew my passport one year early before the expiry date
when i reach there
there is only a few people there
so i think should be very fast the passport can be done
But the furious thing is that
the Officer said cannot use the same picture as the old one
the picture can be use for six month only
I really don't understand what is the reason we must change the picture
waste my money only
I still look the same what!!!!
haizzzz

After getting everything done
I went to another side to wait for my passport
Thinking that can get the passport faster because less people doing is wrong!!!
i wait for 2 hours and 15 minutes only i get my passport
While waiting for my passport
got two aunties start to complaint
they keep asking the Officer why he never follow the number to give out the passports
then they start arguing
Hahaha
until the Officer cant stand with them
faster go inside the office and wait for the two aunties' passport done before give out the passport one by one

Friday is the most tired day!!!
spent the whole day outside

SATURDAY
Went to Seri Alam to collect some important documents
thanks a lot to Videsh
fetch me go around
even sent me back home
treat u lunch next time =)

Spent my whole afternoon to do housework
because my mom to busy to do her work
so as a girl in the house must help my mom to reduce her workload
sayang sayang =D

Sunday
Went to clinic and work from 9am to 5 pm as usual

SO TIRED!!! GOING TO SLEEP NOW ><

No comments:

Post a Comment