Monday, March 14, 2011

First Working Day in S'pore

7.15am
Wake up early in the morning

At first I need to reach my working place at 9am
But because another employee will be late
so my time change to 10am

First time going to work
didn't expect the train will full of people
luckily my uncle remind me
so I go out early than usual

The boss clear a desk for me when i reach there
while clearing
I ask for my pay
I get a very shock answer
he will pay me $350 ONLY!!!!!
that's was really really FUNNY!!!!
I get RM100 per day in M'sia
(although is in ringgit~~hahaha XD)-->not show off but just want to compare =)

He said that because he is a small company
has limited resources
and he still need to employ a long term part time worker
what a LOUSY explanation!!!

I told him that the pay is not even enough to pay for my school fees
should say my transportation fees and lunch also not enough

He say he will try to increase the pay
I really have nothing to say... ...

Today do nothing much in the office
Arranging stocks
Go through some documents
Chatting with another lady in the office

6pm
time to go back

I'm going to QUIT this job tomorrow
because I believe he can't pay me MORE THAN $800
my parents
my uncle auntie
and my s'pore friends
told me that i shouldn't waste time there
go and find another better job
(i believed most of the job's pay will be better than this company)

I think this is the shortest job I ever work before!!!!
hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment