Monday, June 27, 2011

Watashi wa Jin Pei desu =D

Konnichiwa    (Hello)
Douzo yoroshiku   (Nice to meet you)

Hi people,
Today is the first day i having my Japanese Class
maybe some of you may wonder
why I'm taking Japanese
This is because it is FREE!!!
and is is compulsory for us to take a module
outside our course
After consideration
i decided to take language module
as I think is more "useful" than other modules
hahaha XD
However, this module is very short
one term only
1 day a week * 6 weeks * 4 hours
hope i will able to communicate in Japanese in future
(of course is the basic one, don't ask me those high standard one)
hahaha XD

First day of school after holiday
quite busy and tired
will having test on this friday and next tuesday
but I havent revise yet ><
good luck for me =P

and I shall sleep early today
since I'm able to sleep early yesterday =D

No comments:

Post a Comment