Sunday, June 5, 2011

So sad......

Done first paper
Still left 3 papers to go
shouldn't be writing blog at this moment
but don't know why I don't have the mood to study
not really like my character

Quite emo this two days
because my laptop is died yesterday
all my important notes and file inside the laptop gone
although I have backed up the documents
but I have not laptop to recover
the worst thing is i'm now having exam
all documents are important to me

HOW CAN "YOU" DO THIS TO ME!!!

yesterday when my laptop came out with blue screen
i know something wrong
My friends all ask me why I'm not panic
I didn't said anything
because I know even I panic also no use
everything is gone
The thing I can do is to wait... ...

Hope my uncle can save my laptop from death...
And of course hope my exam wont fail me also
CHEER UP!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment