Thursday, June 9, 2011

First holiday in the Second Year

With the END of the common test
means the START of my 2 weeks holidays =D

feel like didn't do well in my common test (CT) ><
the main reason is because my laptop spoil and need to format
my mood totally affected
plus previous weeks we busy doing assignments
==> not well prepared for my CT
... ...

Anyway, CT has come to the end
We went to CELEBRATE the end of CT








Domino Pizza







2 and the half hours
chatting while eating





==>Our Dinner














 Actually, the start of the holidays doesn't make me more relax
Assignment, 2 more tests after break
make me feel so depressed


Then I have camp during break
3 days camp become 5 days
this time I will be the helper in camp
need to do preparation
that's why need to stay in school for 2 days before the camp

I need  TIME !!! 

Haizzzz
Going back to JB tomorrow for a few days
then need to rush back here again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment