Tuesday, June 14, 2011

5th day of my holiday

Today is the 5th day of my holiday
I should enjoy my holiday in m'sia
However, I'm now already in Singapore ><
haizzzz.....
need to rush for my assignments

Actually went for badminton with 7 guys last thursday
and I'm the only girl  @@
hahahaha
but it was really fun
as I long time never play badminton
=D

Then went out with form 6 gang for bowling on Sat
also long time never play bowling
until like dunno how to play = =
forgot all the techniques to play 
haha
that's why I still prefer badminton
because even you long time never play
you will still able to play well
hahahaha XD

long long time never meet with form six gang already
every time meet with them
even though didn't talk much
but I like the atmosphere
like we playing around with each other
see the emotion on their face ^^
Really love you guys so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment