Saturday, June 18, 2011

9th day of the holiday

Hmmmm......
the time really pass very fast
It is 9th day of my holiday

Quite busy these few day
assignment, event, outing

Let start from Monday
wanted to go back to Sg on Sunday after work
but just worry there is traffic jam
so decided to go back on Monday morning
Early in the morning
rush back to Sg
to meet up with my friends in school
to discuss assignment
end discussion around 5pm

Tuesday went to school again
continue with the assignment discussion
wanted to do our video
but teacher never reply us about the classroom booking
so we change our plan to do other works

Wednesday
Flag Day in support of Muhamadiyah Welfare home
obviously is helping malay to raise fund
because there is CCA point (markah koko)
that's why we willing to help out
haha XD
my shift is from 8am to 1pm
but we start slacking around 11.30am
at the end we went to IMM
eating McD until 1pm
then only went back the station to hand over the tin


Thursday
went back to school again
because we need to do our assignment video
from 9am to 6pm

I really not suitable to be an actress
especially when there is a scene we must be serious
I keep laughing
I also don't know why
other scene at most NG 3-4 times
for my part I NG for 12 times!!! @@
but luckily we able to finish filming on that day
I more suitable to be the camera woman =D


At night, I start to edit the video that we film
I spent around 4 hours to edit the video
hope this will be another good work =)
(at the end I sleep at 3.30am ><)

This is the video that I have made
Can give suggestion or your opinion to me =)


Friday which is today
went out with 4 friends
first time eat buffer in Sg
Spaghetti, salad, steak
this is what the restaurant offer








because my friend have the coupon
so each of us spent $9 dollar only
(steak is not included because it is a set, not for buffer)
eat until want to vomit @@


After that we went to Bishan to watch movie

Mr Popper Penguin



a funny and touched movie
thumb up!!

tmr is saturday
I will be going to camp
and will be back on Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment