Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm back

Woohoo!!!
finally I'm back from camp!!!
5 days 4 nights camp in school
first time stay overnight in school so many days

Envoys camp was really fun =D
first time went for camp not as a camper
but as the helper in camp
have different experience in camp
but the poor thing of me is that I had sleep on the icy floor for 4 days
( I can feel some pain on my back now =(  )

first 2 days was prep-camp
quite boring as we sitting in the classroom most of the time
listen to committee explaining all the activities
dry run for some games
brainstorm for some other ideas to improve the games
and also preparation for the nightwalk
other times we will sleeping, playing, and eating

the camp start officially on the third day
The most unforgettable thing that I have in this camp was
I play the role as a GHOST in nightwalk @@
Actually I was abit scare for playing this role at first
But if I'm not participate I may not have the chance
so I agreed to participate in nightwalk

The nightwalk was start at 1.30am
I'm the ghost with the face covered with hair standing infront of the lift at level 6
most of the people were shock when the lift was open
they don't dare to walk out the lift until another helper asking them to come out
(I fell very funny when I saw their reaction. hahaha XD)
after that they need to sing a song infront of me
I will suddenly scream at a high pitch
I have the "sense of accomplishment"
when I'm able to scare them
hahahaha
but I feel guilty for 2 girls as I make them cry ><
So sorry about it but this is my role =P


The nightwalk end at 5am
after cleaning up all the things and finish bathing
the time already 7am
sleep for 2 hours and wake up at 9am
continue with the activities of the day...

Today I back from the camp
First thing I do is continue to sleep
(of course after bathing. haha)
I sleep from 2.30pm to 7.30pm XD
Now I still feel very tired
Going to sleep soon...


I still remember one of my friend said
5 days stay together can bond a close friendship
but I don't really think so
most of the helper from other courses
should said none of them are from ACC
which means we wont meet with each other often
and most of the time I can do when I meet them in school
is just hi and bye
we will not able to talk much
should said in the camp itself 
I already don't have the common topic to talk with them
Maybe 
is my character of don't like to talk much with common friends
or I'm not those kind that can speak everything to everyone
CONCLUSION: I love my good friends and best friends~~ =D


hmmm, my holidays left 4 days
time to be serious
to finish my assignment and start my revision...

No comments:

Post a Comment