Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day of School

Really dun wish to get out from my bed today
feel so sleepy and lazy
After all
i still have to force myself to get up
so that i wont be late to school

Today i get my first common test paper~~Microeconomics
i got 41/50
I'm totally relief
Because on that time i finish this paper
I really lost of confident
I don't have enough time to read all the questions properly
I just scan the questions without understanding the questions
then direct wrote down the answers that i think is correct.
This is really a surprise for me
that i can get this mark =D
and tomorrow i'm will get another common test paper- Business Statistic ><

Besides
start from this 2nd term
all of us need to put more efforts in study
Because there are alot of works need to do
projects,presentations
last but not least
Final Exam!!!!
we only left 2 months time for all this things

Therefore,jia you to my friends!!!
we shall work together to do better!!!^^

And
I shall sleep early today~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment