Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Brand New Year 2011!!!!

Today is the last day of my holiday~~
This mean that i'm going to start my school life again~~
but i'm seem like still in holiday mood~~><

But no matter how
I really had a wonderful time during my holidays =D

Of course,
The end of my holidays means the start of my new life in a brand new year

Since i was study in Singapore
i always sleep late,
facebook-ing more often
waste more time
These all are really bad habits!!!
I need to change!!!

I need to sleep early
spend less time on facebook
focus more on study
get a better result
So that i can have a higher chance to get scholarship
(this is really important for me for financial reason)


Determination and perseverance
These are what i need in this year

Fighting!!! 

and Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment