Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holidays~~~

Finally!!!!
i have finish all the papers~~
but i think today's Microeconomics is really tough
( maybe is myself dunno how to do ><)
I dun have enough time to check back my ans
actually i dun even have time to think properly and just tick the ans i think is correct
(should have alot of mistakes that i dun even know..)
now got a bit emo @@
hope the result wont be too"terrible"
zzZ...

But no matter how
i having my holiday now!!!
Yeah Yeah~~~^^
everyone going to enjoy their holidays include me!!
although i know i wont go too many places
( because i prefer stay at home and sleep...hahaha)
If anyone want to date me, must appointment first ya~~hahaha

Actually there are some activities waiting for me in this holiday
First is the E.F.F camp which is a 3days2night camp in school~~
The second is going yamcha with my dear friends in Singapore
and the third one is....do project work with my dear jacqueline (hahaha)
Maybe there are more activities waiting for me ( i know!!!haha)

I really think that writing blog is not suitable for me
because i'm so LAZY!!!
hahaha...
but because i seldom talk alot
so i can share some of my "feeling" here with my dear friends who read my blog~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment